19 June 2011

The Aftermath

Last week I completed my midyear exams. They were alright, I suppose, but I'm glad they're over! This term has flown by so quickly I can hardly believe I only have 2 weeks left of this term. But I'm not complaining.

After almost 5 days of doing absolutely nothing, I realise that I am completely worn out. I can't study or do any homework. It's not that I'm lazy or I don't want to do well anymore. I just can't. And I am so frustrated because I know that everyone else is working their butt off, trying their hardest to do the very best they can. And I would too, but it's as if someone has stuck a syringe in me and drawn out all the motivation from my body.

So now I sit here at my desk, swinging from side to side in my wheely chair as I type this, knowing that hours, minutes and seconds tick by as a new week rapidly approaches, threatening a new tidal wave of work.




















Man, since when did I become emo? Ok, time for me to stop sniveling about how life is a veil of tears and get to work.

I didn't realise I was such a sissy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment